20 May 2010


My beta was up to 458, which greatly concerned my doctor. It seems, with those numbers, that my chances of an ectopic were up to 80%. We could no longer "wait and see". I did, in fact, have a tubal pregnancy (left tube). He had to take the whole tube, and did a D&C as well. I am resting today and would feel rather peachy, all things considered, if I could simply convince all this gas to exit my body by a means other than my shoulders. I am strangely serene about the whole thing, and very glad to have resolution. I do have to stop and think about the life that had to end so that I could continue living. I have a picture, which I will post soon.

Thank you for all your thoughts.

I'm going to post the photo below...

No comments:

Post a Comment