01 December 2009

Well done, Kerry Bishe and Scrubs!

Tonight, for the first time in my life, I watched a TV show called Scrubs. Better late than never, right?

Normally not my thing, but I must say I greatly enjoyed myself.

And the best part? Kerry Bishe's performance as Lucy. Her character is sweet and instantly likable. I may, of course, be biased. You see, I went to middle and high school with Kerry, though I knew her older brother, Bryan, much better (he was in my year). Odd, calling him Bryan. Back then we had two Bryans in our group of friends, so we always called them each by their surnames (Bishe, and Witmer, respectively). Her father was my 7th grade homeroom teacher and 8th grade History teacher. Watching the show, I couldn't help but see the Kerry I knew in school, right down to the facial expressions.

In any event, Kerry gave an absolutely spectacular performance and I will definitely be tuning in week after week!

Well done, Kerry!

No comments:

Post a Comment