18 April 2012

Insanity is Relative

Bordon breeds insanity
Satire: Lenny Bruce died for it.
Why? Why not?
We're a silver gleaming death machine.
Insanity is relative to what planet you're on.
It may not be nice to be good...it may be horrible to be good.
God save Tinky Winky!
Master Card. Visa. American Express.
To Dance!
And I obeyed her.
She's a two-way street.
Removing the glove...
The Real Horror Show.
Elvis. Hitler.
Hitler. Elvis.
Technically dead.
What the hell does it matter anyway?
We're all going to die some day.
Some sooner than others.
Actual reality - Act up - Fight AIDS!!!
Right lane must turn left.
He's an "ambi"!!!
If you're not one of us, you are one of them...
Resistance is futile.
The Primal Curse: the moral sense
Who will die first?
The American Dream.
Distortion.
I was pretty. Now I'm prettier.
Self. Not self.
What's it going to be then, eh?
It's going to rain tonight.
Or snow.
You're crazy.
I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!
We're all mad here.
Technology is lust removed from nature.
Bohemia: a fallacy in your head.
People would be surprised if they knew...
If they knew how much in this world was due to prayer.
There is no God.
All plots move toward death.
I intend to live forever - or die trying.
Point proven.
I love you, you're perfect, now change.
Honor verses the desire for vengeance.
Our strength is often composed of the weakness...
We're damned if we're going to show.
Bisexuals, trisexuals, homo-sapiens...
There's no time for us - there's no place for us.
Night swimming.
Who wants to live forever?
There's always a catch.
Nothing in this life is free.
The Children's Crusade.
In a state of innocence.
Too young to take over, to old to ignore.
The thing that is not.
Vy you? Vy anybody?
O my brothers...
Everything Was Beautiful And Nothing Hurt.
Telegraphic Schizophrenic.
One song, glory.
Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.
I am a homosexual!
Yes, I am going to persevere!
Off with their heads!
Maybe not.
Heaven is partly cloudy.
Moderation.
Earthlings are the great explainers.
Self-interest verses sense of duty.
Brain fade.
Spill its blood!
Cut its throat!
Drink me!
Eat me!
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.
And so he betrays me.
I want nothing to do with any of you every again!
I want him, and I want her. But now I can't have either.
I care for nothing, I want for nothing, I feel nothing!
How nice-to feel nothing and still get full credit for being alive.
This is Freedom Hall, my dear. Everyone does absolutely as he pleases...
Just go away and leave me alone.
You Mean Nothing To Me!
Must be bitter.
Dream of Californication.
Power verses fear.
This can be useful in rocketry.
To the stage!
The *new* lost generation.
A sense of the fundamental decencies.
I never do anything I don't want to...
Nor does anyone, but in my case I am always aware of it.
So if I follow you home, will you keep me?
Secret go the wolves.
Fear of dying. Fear of living.
The bell tolls for thee.
Just a bug trapped in amber.
Prisoners of our early indoctrinations.
And the band played on.
Poo-tee-weet?
Yes, I grok.
So it goes.

[Written/compiled by me during my high school senior year, mostly during Satire class - an interesting insight into the books I was reading and the music I was listening to back in 2001...]

No comments:

Post a Comment