12 November 2009

At Mayo Clinic Rochester...

...done with tests and awaiting my consult tomorrow morning. The VCUG didn't go so well, so I really hope they got the info they needed. I swear if there was ever a test meant more to torment than to diagnose...without going into much detail, let us say that I had a bit of a problem...performing for the camera...

At least Chad and Aidan are having a FANTASTIC time at the MOST AWESOME pool here at the hotel. It's nice to get away from home now and again. Considering I'm probably going to be paying for this entire trip out of pocket (damn insurance) at least the boys got a holiday out of the deal.

BTW, I think Mayo Clinic is improperly named. Perhaps Mayo Universe. Seriously, this place is huge...I swear it takes up half the city!

Best part: the "Quiet Room". I had time in-between tests and took a pleasently long nap in a reasonably comfortable recliner. Oh bless them...

No comments:

Post a Comment