26 January 2009

The purpose of this blog

This is my latest attempt to record all the thoughts bundled in my head to something a little more permanent (and I use this term very, very loosely). I've begun and maintained several blogs and journals over the years, but I always get bored with them. Those of you who know me, know that I've been suffering from insomnia for almost a year now. My hope is that, by letting all these thoughts loose, I'll finally be able to sleep better. Sound far fetched? Maybe, but at this point, I'll try just about anything.

I imagine the first few posts will serve to introduce you to who I am for those of you who happen upon this blog at random. Please feel free to comment if you're reading this so that I know who you are!

In the meantime, be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment