20 August 2012

SHOWDOWN!

Now that the show is officially over, I feel comfortable posting the videos I took from the tech rehearsal. I ran the spotlights for the majority of the matinees, and had a GREAT time. Everyone did a fabulous job, and I'm very proud to be a part of such an awesome organization.

7 Man Pyramid on High Wire


Spanish Web (always a favorite)


Russian Swing & Russian Bar Part 1


Russian Swing & Russian Bar Part 2


Some of the most impressive acts of the show, in my opinion, were the straps and hand balance routines. I wasn't able to get videos of straps or 2-man hand balance (since I was actively running the spotlight), but we were mostly idle during 4-man hand balance, so I was able to record it. This was from the final matinee on Sunday, August 19th.



Life what you see? You've one last chance to see Showdown!

Go to http://www.circusjuventas.org/15/index.php/performances/gala for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment