09 October 2011

Life, Un-Photoshopped

I really don't have anything to say that is either productive or kind, so instead of ranting and whining, I will share some snapshots instead. Enjoy!

Clara still doesn't quite know what to make of my make-shift photo studio.

These boys can be so sweet, especially when there's a promise of ice cream afterwards for cooperating...Meanwhile, Clara is actually loving all this attention. Really.

More kisses, because sandwich kisses are the best!

I really can never win when it comes to outdoor photos. This time my camera wasn't cooperating and everyone was cold, so this is the best we got. Oh well. Life, un-photoshopped!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, such sweet pictures! I especially love that you, Chad and Aidan all colour coordinated in the sandwich kiss shot!

    ReplyDelete